The development side of your digital transformation
Core modules with features to engage your complete software development team
Secure access to your solution with user and application identities.
Start your zero-trust approach with OAuth 2.0 / OpenID Connect industry-standard protocol for authentication and authorization to protect your pages or APIs with strict identity verification and explicit permissions.
- Control dedicated identity servers for your solution that you get for each environment: development, staging and production.
- Create user accounts and roles for your solution and get complete user management.
- Provide complete user profile portal for Sign Up/Sign In, where users can manage their profiles and setup advanced features like 2FA (Two-Factor Authentication).
- Connect and enable external Identity Providers (IdPs) like: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Microsoft, or your existing Azure AD to reduce sign-in and registration friction.
- Create Clients (app / API clients) that can request JWT tokens from your identity servers with various standard grant (flow) types based on your requirements.
Transparent roadmap based on .net versions
with long term support
Transformify Studio major versions in 3 months after official .NET LTS version
.NET 6 in November 2021
Studio v1.0.0 based on .NET 6 in February 2022 (initial release)
.NET 8 in November 2023
Studio based on NET 8 in February 2024
.NET 10 in November 2025
Studio based on .NET 10 in February 2026