Transformify, Inc. with registered offices at 2093 Philadelphia Pike #8767, Claymont, Delaware 19703, United States of America, (“Transformify”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) operates www.transformify.digital and its sites and platforms within the same domain (hereinafter referred to as “Sites”).
Transformify collects, processes and uses data exclusively and only for the purposes of providing its Sites which are designed to collect only the necessary personal and business data in order to provide the Sites offered by Transformify.
Website means www.transformify.digital and (not limited to) our Blog, Community, Forum and Affiliate platforms (as its integrated part) operated by Transformify.
Personal Data means data of individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Sites or from the Sites infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Processor (or Website Providers) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the Sites of various Website Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject is any individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
The User is the individual using our SItes. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
3. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Sites for you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Sites, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you.
If You are a newsletter subscriber, download our brochures or other marketing materials, we process the personal data that we have received from yourself when you subscribe to our services. We may also process your personal data to send you our newsletter and special offers. The legal basis for such processing is your consent that you have given when subscribing to our newsletter, brochures or marketing materials.
You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the “unsubscribe” link provided in all of our Newsletter e-mails. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
5. Cookies policy
You acknowledge and give prior consent to Transformify, to set and place only the strictly necessary cookies when you visit our Sites for the first time. For all other types of cookies, we require your explicit consent.
We use session cookies (which disappear once you close the browser window) and persistent cookies (which, last on your device no longer than 12 months in accordance with the ePrivacy Directive or until you remove them from your computer).
Generally, we use first party cookies (managed by ourselves) and third-party cookies (managed by other providers of Transformify services). Below, find the types of cookies we use:
- Essential cookies or “strictly necessary”, as without them we cannot provide the services that you requested. Used to access and login to private areas and load the pages more efficiently.
- Performance and functionality cookies, used to improve your user experience. Although not essential, if disabled can represent important functional part of our sites, thus can lead to unavailability of certain features.
- Analytics Cookies, that gather information purely in anonymized, aggregated form and cannot personally identify you as user. We use them to analyze the utilization of our sites and services, as well as better understand the effects of our marketing campaigns.
- Social media cookies, mainly used to share and like information on pages or any kind of content on third-party social media network. These cookies can be used for advertising too.
Other tracking technologies, web beacons and pixels: Transformify may also use technology called web beacons, pixels and clear gifs on our sites. These small tags are embedded invisibly on our sites, subscription service or in emails thus help us to measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns, communications and manage our content more appropriately. We don’t bind these collected data to your personal information, except if gathered by third-party social networks (which fall under their usage policies).
Ads: We may also use Ad services from other provider to support our marketing activities and customize those ads according to your preferences. You can, in any time opt to disable, delete or refuse adds within the browser controls. Learn more by opening the following links: Your Ad Choices, Network advertising initiative or if located in the EU on http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
6. Use of Data
Transformify uses the collected data for various purposes:
- to provide and maintain our Sites;
- to notify you about changes to our Sites;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Sites when you choose to do so;
- to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Sites;
- to monitor the usage of our Sites;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- for any other purpose with your consent.
7. Important rights over your personal data
Your rights regarding the processing of personal data are:
- Right to be informed about the processing of personal data
- Right of access to personal data: You have the right to request confirmation as to whether or not your personal data is being processed, and, where that is the case, to request access to the personal data and information such as the purposes of the processing or the categories of personal data concerned.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request the correction of inaccurate personal data.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request erasure of personal data without undue delay under certain circumstances, e.g. if your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or if your personal data has been unlawfully processed.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to request restriction of processing of the personal data under certain circumstances e.g. if you think that the personal data we processes about the user is incorrect or unlawful.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- Right to opt-out
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not be able to provide access to the Sites without some necessary data.
For additional information and / or exercising your rights to personal data protection, you can contact us on email@example.com.
8. Website Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Sites (“Website Providers”), provide Sites on our behalf, perform site-related activities or assist us in analyzing how our Sites are used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party analytic providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Sites.
We may use third-party Ads providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Sites.
11. Links to Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or websites.
13. Applicable law and jurisdiction
14. Contact Us
Updated by The Transformify Legal Team on 15.09.2021
In agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years or older or be at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence to use this site.
You can review the most current version of the Terms at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and policies by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Sites following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
2. Content on the Sites
All content placed on the Transformify Sites without limitation in the form of text, pictures, videos, sounds, logos, graphics, product documentation, knowledge base, is owned by Transformify.
3. Forbidden use
4. Copyright and Trademark
Transformify® is a registered trademark of Transformify Inc. in USA, UK and EU. Our logos and other marks (the appearance, layout, color scheme, and design) used by Transformify are trademarks and the property of Transformify. Unless you have our express prior written permission, you may not use any name, logo, tagline or other mark of Transformify.
The Sites are protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including trademark and copyright laws. The Sites, including all intellectual property rights within them, belongs to and is the property of Transformify. Transformify owns and retains all copyrights in the Content. Except as specifically permitted on the Site as to certain Content, the Content may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, performed, or distributed in any way, and you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, or create derivative works based on the Content or the Site, in whole or in part, by any means. Customer does not receive any right or license to use the foregoing.
6. Disclaimer of warranties
Transformify does not promise that the Sites or any content, service or feature of the sites will be error-free or uninterrupted, or that any defects will be corrected, or that your use of the sites will provide specific results. The sites and its content are delivered on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis. All content on the Sites is for information purposes only and Transformify cannot be held liable and responsible for the content published on the websites and blog. Not everything we publish will be up to date or accurate at all times.
All information provided on the sites is subject to change without notice. Transformify cannot ensure that any files or other data you download from the sites will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. Transformify disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Transformify disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the sites and/or any Transformify services. You assume total responsibility for your use of the site and any linked sites. Your sole remedy against Transformify for dissatisfaction with the site or any content is to stop using the site or any such content. This limitation of relief is a part of the bargain between the parties.
The above disclaimer applies to any damages, liability or injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft, or destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.
Transformify reserves the right, without notice to do any of the following, at any time,: (i) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Sites, or any portion of the Sites, for any reason; (ii) to modify or change the Sites, or any portion of the Sites, and any applicable policies or terms; and (iii) to interrupt the operation of the Site, or any portion of the Site, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
7. Limitation of Liability
In no case shall Transformify, our directors, officers, employees, parent, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the Sites, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the Sites, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the Sites or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Sites, even if advised of their possibility. In some states or jurisdictions that do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
9. Governing Law; Dispute Resolution
10. Claims of Copyright infringement
Claims of Copyright infringement. Transformify respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Transformify may, in its sole discretion, suspend the access or terminate the accounts of users who violate others' intellectual property rights.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes infringement on Transformify’s website, please provide the following information by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter via regular post mail: Transformify, Inc., 2093 Philadelphia Pike #8767, Claymont DE 19703, United States.
Submission of Notification. To be effective, the Notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Detailed explanation of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Transformify to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Transformify to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address;
- A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of the written Notification containing the information from a to f, Transformify will: i) remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing; ii) forward the written notification to such alleged infringer; iii) take reasonable steps to promptly notify the alleged infringer that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
11. User comments, Feedback and other Submissions Information
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (altogether “comments”), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related Transformify sites. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
Updated by The Transformify Legal Team on 15.09.2021